Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Chalk
The definition of chalk, the meaning of the word Chalk:
Is chalk a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A soft whitish calcite
- n. - A pure flat white with little reflectance
- n. - An amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- n. - A piece of calcite or a similar substance, usually in the shape of a crayon, that is used to write or draw on blackboards or other flat surfaces
- v. - Write, draw, or trace with chalk
Chalk is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in chalk: A C H K L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chalk:
10 words found using the letters in "Chalk"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words