Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Gentlest
The definition of gentlest, the meaning of the word Gentlest:
Is gentlest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Soft and mild; not harsh or stern or severe
- adj. - Having or showing a kindly or tender nature
- adj. - Quiet and soothing
- adj. - Belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- adj. - Easily handled or managed
- adj. - Having little impact
- adj. - Marked by moderate steepness
Gentlest is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in gentlest: E E G L N S T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gentlest:
110 words found using the letters in "Gentlest"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words