Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Gantlet
The definition of gantlet, the meaning of the word Gantlet:
Is gantlet a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - To offer or accept a challenge
- n. - A glove of armored leather; protects the hand
- n. - A glove with long sleeve
- n. - The convergence of two parallel railroad tracks in a narrow place; the inner rails cross and run parallel and then diverge so a train remains on its own tracks at all times
- n. - A form of punishment in which a person is forced to run between two lines of men facing each other and armed with clubs or whips to beat the victim
Gantlet is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in gantlet: A E G L N T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gantlet:
88 words found using the letters in "Gantlet"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words