Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Forges
The definition of forges, the meaning of the word Forges:
Is forges a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Furnace consisting of a special hearth where metal is heated before shaping
- n. - A workplace where metal is worked by heating and hammering
- v. - Create by hammering
- v. - Make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- v. - Come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- v. - Move ahead steadily
- v. - Move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- v. - Make something, usually for a specific function
- v. - Make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
Forges is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in forges: E F G O R S
1 Anagram of Forges
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to forges:
64 words found using the letters in "Forges"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words