Is forge a Scrabble word?
Yes, forge is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Forge is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word forge.
- Create by hammering
- Make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- Come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- Move ahead steadily
- Move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- Make something, usually for a specific function
- Make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- Furnace consisting of a special hearth where metal is heated before shaping
- A workplace where metal is worked by heating and hammering
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in forge?
1 Anagram of Forge
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to forge:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'forge'.