Is figures a Scrabble word?
Yes, figures is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Figures is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word figures.
- Judge to be probable
- Be or play a part of or in
- Imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- Make a mathematical calculation or computation
- A diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- Alternative names for the body of a human being
- One of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration
- A model of a bodily form (especially of a person)
- A well-known or notable person
- A combination of points and lines and planes that form a visible palpable shape
- An amount of money expressed numerically
- The impression produced by a person
- The property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals
- Language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
- A unitary percept having structure and coherence that is the object of attention and that stands out against a ground
- A decorative or artistic work
- A predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in figures?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to figures:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'figures'.