Synonyms of Fair
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
20 Synonyms for Fair
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for fair:
- n. - A traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
- n. - A sale of miscellany; often for charity
- adj. - Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- adj. - Not excessive or extreme
- adj. - Very pleasing to the eye
- adj. - Lacking exceptional quality or ability
- adj. - (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- adj. - Gained or earned without cheating or stealing
- adj. - (used of hair or skin) pale or light-colored;
- adv. - In conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
- adv. - Without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner