Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, exposed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
1. With no protection or shield
2. Not covered with clothing
1. Expose or make accessible to some action or influence
2. Make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
3. To show, make visible or apparent
4. Remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body
5. Disclose to view as by removing a cover
6. Put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
7. Expose to light, of photographic film
8. Expose while ridiculing; especially of pretentious or false claims and ideas
9. Abandon by leaving out in the open air
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in exposed?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words