Yes, speed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Speed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'speed'.
- Move fast
- Move faster
- Move very fast
- Travel at an excessive or illegal velocity
- Cause to move faster
- Distance travelled per unit time
- A rate (usually rapid) at which something happens
- Changing location rapidly
- The ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera) lens system
- A central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in speed?
2 Anagrams of Speed
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to speed:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'speed'.