Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Speed
The definition of speed, the meaning of the word Speed:
Is speed a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Distance travelled per unit time
- n. - A rate (usually rapid) at which something happens
- n. - Changing location rapidly
- n. - The ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera) lens system
- n. - A central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
- v. - Move fast
- v. - Move faster
- v. - Move very fast
- v. - Travel at an excessive or illegal velocity
- v. - Cause to move faster
Speed is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in speed: D E E P S
2 Anagrams of Speed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to speed:
20 words found using the letters in "Speed"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words