Is drifts a Scrabble word?
Yes, drifts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Drifts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word drifts
The meaning of drifts
17 definitions of the word drifts.
- Be in motion due to some air or water current
- Wander from a direct course or at random
- Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- Vary or move from a fixed point or course
- Live unhurriedly, irresponsibly, or freely
- Move in an unhurried fashion
- Cause to be carried by a current
- Drive slowly and far afield for grazing
- Be subject to fluctuation
- Be piled up in banks or heaps by the force of wind or a current
- A force that moves something along
- The gradual departure from an intended course due to external influences (as a ship or plane)
- A process of linguistic change over a period of time
- A large mass of material that is heaped up by the wind or by water currents
- A general tendency to change (as of opinion)
- The pervading meaning or tenor
- A horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine