Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Defences
The definition of defences, the meaning of the word Defences:
Is defences a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (psychiatry) an unconscious process that tries to reduce the anxiety associated with instinctive desires
- n. - (sports) the team that is trying to prevent the other team from scoring
- n. - The defendant and his legal advisors collectively
- n. - An organization of defenders that provides resistance against attack
- n. - The speech act of answering an attack on your assertions
- n. - The justification for some act or belief
- n. - A structure used to defend against attack
- n. - A defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
- n. - (military) military action or resources protecting a country against potential enemies
- n. - Protection from harm
- n. - The act of defending someone or something against attack or injury
Defences is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in defences: C D E E E F N S
58 words found using the letters in "Defences"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words