Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Scouts
The definition of scouts, the meaning of the word Scouts:
Is scouts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- n. - A Boy Scout or Girl Scout
- n. - Someone employed to discover and recruit talented persons (especially in the worlds of entertainment or sports)
- n. - Someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- v. - Explore, often with the goal of finding something or somebody
Scouts is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in scouts: C O S S T U
1 Anagram of Scouts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scouts:
32 words found using the letters in "Scouts"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words