Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Chatter
The definition of chatter, the meaning of the word Chatter:
Is chatter a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Noisy talk
- n. - The rapid series of noises made by the parts of a machine
- n. - The high-pitched continuing noise made by animals (birds or monkeys)
- v. - Click repeatedly or uncontrollably
- v. - Cut unevenly with a chattering tool
- v. - Talk socially without exchanging too much information
- v. - Speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- v. - Make noise as if chattering away
Chatter is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in chatter: A C E H R T T
1 Anagram of Chatter
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chatter:
107 words found using the letters in "Chatter"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words