Is chatter a Scrabble word?
Yes, chatter is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Chatter is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word chatter.
- Click repeatedly or uncontrollably
- Cut unevenly with a chattering tool
- Talk socially without exchanging too much information
- Speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- Make noise as if chattering away
- Noisy talk
- The rapid series of noises made by the parts of a machine
- The high-pitched continuing noise made by animals (birds or monkeys)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in chatter?
1 Anagram of Chatter
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chatter:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'chatter'.