Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Cement
The definition of cement, the meaning of the word Cement:
Is cement a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement
- n. - A building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar
- n. - Something that hardens to act as adhesive material
- n. - Any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
- n. - A specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
- v. - Make fast as if with cement
- v. - Cover or coat with cement
- v. - Bind or join with or as if with cement
Cement is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cement: C E E M N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cement:
20 words found using the letters in "Cement"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words