Yes, cement is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Cement is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'cement'.
- Make fast as if with cement
- Cover or coat with cement
- Bind or join with or as if with cement
- Concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement
- A building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar
- Something that hardens to act as adhesive material
- Any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
- A specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cement?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cement:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cement'.