Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Carrier
The definition of carrier, the meaning of the word Carrier:
Is carrier a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone whose employment involves carrying something
- n. - A self-propelled wheeled vehicle designed specifically to carry something
- n. - A large warship that carries planes and has a long flat deck for takeoffs and landings
- n. - An inactive substance that is a vehicle for a radioactive tracer of the same substance and that assists in its recovery after some chemical reaction
- n. - A person or firm in the business of transporting people or goods or messages
- n. - A radio wave that can be modulated in order to transmit a signal
- n. - A man who delivers the mail
- n. - A boy who delivers newspapers
- n. - (medicine) a person (or animal) who has some pathogen to which he is immune but who can pass it on to others
- n. - A rack attached to a vehicle; for carrying luggage or skis or the like
- n. - (genetics) an organism that possesses a recessive gene whose effect is masked by a dominant allele; the associated trait is not apparent but can be passed on to offspring
Carrier is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in carrier: A C E I R R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to carrier:
37 words found using the letters in "Carrier"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words