Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Bidding
The definition of bidding, the meaning of the word Bidding:
Is bidding a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- n. - A request to be present
- n. - (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- v. - Propose a payment
- v. - Invoke upon
- v. - Ask for or request earnestly
- v. - Make a demand, as for a card or a suit or a show of hands
- v. - Make a serious effort to attain something
- v. - Ask someone in a friendly way to do something
Bidding is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in bidding: B D D G I I N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bidding:
20 words found using the letters in "Bidding"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words