Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Baby
The definition of baby, the meaning of the word Baby:
Is baby a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
- n. - The youngest member of a group (not necessarily young)
- n. - An immature childish person
- n. - An unborn child; a human fetus
- n. - (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- n. - A very young mammal
- n. - A project of personal concern to someone
- v. - Treat with excessive indulgence
Baby is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in baby: A B B Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to baby:
7 words found using the letters in "Baby"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words