Is baby a Scrabble word?
Yes, baby is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Baby is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word baby.
- Treat with excessive indulgence
- A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
- The youngest member of a group (not necessarily young)
- An immature childish person
- An unborn child; a human fetus
- (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- A very young mammal
- A project of personal concern to someone
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in baby?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to baby:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'baby'.