Is abstract a Scrabble word?
Yes, abstract is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Abstract is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word abstract.
- Consider a concept without thinking of a specific example; consider abstractly or theoretically
- Make off with belongings of others
- Consider apart from a particular case or instance
- Give an abstract (of)
- Existing only in the mind; separated from embodiment
- Not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature
- Dealing with a subject in the abstract without practical purpose or intention
- A concept or idea not associated with any specific instance
- A sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in abstract?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to abstract:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'abstract'.