Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Abstract
The definition of abstract, the meaning of the word Abstract:
Is abstract a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A concept or idea not associated with any specific instance
- n. - A sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
- v. - Consider a concept without thinking of a specific example; consider abstractly or theoretically
- v. - Make off with belongings of others
- v. - Consider apart from a particular case or instance
- v. - Give an abstract (of)
- adj. - Existing only in the mind; separated from embodiment
- adj. - Not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature
- adj. - Dealing with a subject in the abstract without practical purpose or intention
Abstract is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in abstract: A A B C R S T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to abstract:
95 words found using the letters in "Abstract"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words