Is outline a Scrabble word?
Yes, outline is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Outline is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word outline.
- Describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of
- Draw up an outline or sketch for something
- Trace the shape of
- The line that appears to bound an object
- A sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
- A schematic or preliminary plan
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in outline?
1 Anagram of Outline
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to outline:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'outline'.