Is dos a Scrabble word?
Yes, dos is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Dos is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word dos.
- Engage in
- Carry out or perform an action
- Get (something) done
- Proceed or get along
- Give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- Carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
- Be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- Create or design, often in a certain way
- Behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- Spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- Carry on or function
- Arrange attractively
- Travel or traverse (a distance)
- The federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies
- An operating system that is on a disk
- An uproarious party
- The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- Doctor's degree in osteopathy
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dos?
2 Anagrams of Dos
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dos:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dos'.