Yes, warps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Warps is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'warps'.
- Make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story
- Bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- A twist or aberration; especially a perverse or abnormal way of judging or acting
- A shape distorted by twisting or folding
- A moral or mental distortion
- Yarn arranged lengthways on a loom and crossed by the woof
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in warps?
1 Anagram of Warps
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to warps:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'warps'.