Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Warps
The definition of warps, the meaning of the word Warps:
Is warps a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A twist or aberration; especially a perverse or abnormal way of judging or acting
- n. - A shape distorted by twisting or folding
- n. - A moral or mental distortion
- n. - Yarn arranged lengthways on a loom and crossed by the woof
- v. - Make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story
- v. - Bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
Warps is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in warps: A P R S W
1 Anagram of Warps
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to warps:
31 words found using the letters in "Warps"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words