Is worms a Scrabble word?
Yes, worms is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Worms is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word worms.
- To move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- Any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and Chaetognatha and Nematoda and Nemertea and Platyhelminthes; also many insect larvae
- A person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- A software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network
- Screw thread on a gear with the teeth of a worm wheel or rack
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in worms?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to worms:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'worms'.
- E: mowers