Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Worms
The definition of worms, the meaning of the word Worms:
Is worms a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and Chaetognatha and Nematoda and Nemertea and Platyhelminthes; also many insect larvae
- n. - A person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- n. - A software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network
- n. - Screw thread on a gear with the teeth of a worm wheel or rack
- v. - To move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
Worms is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in worms: M O R S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to worms:
22 words found using the letters in "Worms"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words