Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Varied
The definition of varied, the meaning of the word Varied:
Is varied a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- v. - Be at variance with; be out of line with
- v. - Be subject to change in accordance with a variable
- v. - Make something more diverse and varied
- adj. - Characterized by variety
- adj. - Widely different
- adj. - Broken away from sameness or identity or duplication
Varied is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in varied: A D E I R V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to varied:
62 words found using the letters in "Varied"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words