Is uneasy a Scrabble word?
Yes, uneasy is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Uneasy is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word uneasy.
- Lacking a sense of security or affording no ease or reassurance
- Lacking or not affording physical or mental rest
- Causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- Socially uncomfortable; unsure and constrained in manner
- Relating to bodily unease that causes discomfort
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in uneasy?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to uneasy:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'uneasy'.
- R: synurae