Is turkey a Scrabble word?
Yes, turkey is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Turkey is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word turkey.
- Large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail; widely domesticated for food
- A Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans; on the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, the Young Turks, led by Kemal Ataturk, established a republic in 1923
- A person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- Flesh of large domesticated fowl usually roasted
- An event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in turkey?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to turkey:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'turkey'.