Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Turkey
The definition of turkey, the meaning of the word Turkey:
Is turkey a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail; widely domesticated for food
- n. - A Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans; on the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, the Young Turks, led by Kemal Ataturk, established a republic in 1923
- n. - A person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- n. - Flesh of large domesticated fowl usually roasted
- n. - An event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
Turkey is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in turkey: E K R T U Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to turkey:
31 words found using the letters in "Turkey"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words