Is jerk a Scrabble word?
Yes, jerk is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Jerk is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word jerk.
- Pull, or move with a sudden movement
- Move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- Make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- Jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- Throw or toss with a quick motion
- A dull stupid fatuous person
- An abrupt spasmodic movement
- (mechanics) the rate of change of acceleration
- Meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
- Raising a weight from shoulder height to above the head by straightening the arms
- A sudden abrupt pull
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in jerk?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jerk:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'jerk'.