Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Transits
The definition of transits, the meaning of the word Transits:
Is transits a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A surveying instrument for measuring horizontal and vertical angles, consisting of a small telescope mounted on a tripod
- n. - A facility consisting of the means and equipment necessary for the movement of passengers or goods
- n. - A journey usually by ship
- v. - Make a passage or journey from one place to another
- v. - Pass across (a sign or house of the zodiac) or pass across (the disk of a celestial body or the meridian of a place)
- v. - Revolve (the telescope of a surveying transit) about its horizontal transverse axis in order to reverse its direction
- v. - Cause or enable to pass through
Transits is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in transits: A I N R S S T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to transits:
153 words found using the letters in "Transits"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words