Is threw a Scrabble word?
Yes, threw is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Threw is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word threw.
- Propel through the air
- Move violently, energetically, or carelessly
- Get rid of
- Place or put with great energy
- Convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture
- Cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- Put or send forth
- To put into a state or activity hastily, suddenly, or carelessly
- Cause to be confused emotionally
- Utter with force; utter vehemently
- Organize or be responsible for
- Make on a potter's wheel
- Cause to fall off
- Throw (a die) out onto a flat surface
- Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in threw?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to threw:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'threw'.