Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Stills
The definition of stills, the meaning of the word Stills:
Is stills a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A static photograph (especially one taken from a movie and used for advertising purposes)
- n. - (poetic) tranquil silence
- n. - An apparatus used for the distillation of liquids; consists of a vessel in which a substance is vaporized by heat and a condenser where the vapor is condensed
- n. - A plant and works where alcoholic drinks are made by distillation
- v. - Make calm or still
- v. - Cause to be quiet or not talk
- v. - Lessen the intensity of or calm
- v. - Make motionless
Stills is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in stills: I L L S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stills:
30 words found using the letters in "Stills"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words