Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Slurs
The definition of slurs, the meaning of the word Slurs:
Is slurs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (music) a curved line spanning notes that are to be played legato
- n. - A disparaging remark
- n. - A blemish made by dirt
- v. - Play smoothly or legato
- v. - Speak disparagingly of; e.g., make a racial slur
- v. - Utter indistinctly
- v. - Become vague or indistinct
Slurs is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in slurs: L R S S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slurs:
2 words found using the letters in "Slurs"
4 Letter Words
2 Letter Words