Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Senses
The definition of senses, the meaning of the word Senses:
Is senses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A general conscious awareness
- n. - The meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted
- n. - The faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- n. - Sound practical judgment
- n. - A natural appreciation or ability
- n. - Street names for marijuana
- v. - Perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- v. - Detect some circumstance or entity automatically
- v. - Become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
- v. - Comprehend
Senses is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in senses: E E N S S S
1 Anagram of Senses
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to senses:
18 words found using the letters in "Senses"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words