Is secular a Scrabble word?
Yes, secular is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Secular is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word secular.
- Of or relating to the doctrine that rejects religion and religious considerations
- Characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world as opposed to the spiritual world
- Not concerned with or devoted to religion
- Of or relating to clergy not bound by monastic vows
- Characteristic of those who are not members of the clergy
- Someone who is not a clergyman or a professional person
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in secular?
1 Anagram of Secular
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to secular:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'secular'.