Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, saved is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Rescued; especially from the power and consequences of sin
2. Guarded from injury or destruction
1. Save from ruin, destruction, or harm
2. To keep up and reserve for personal or special use
3. Bring into safety
4. Spend less; buy at a reduced price
5. Accumulate money for future use
6. Make unnecessary an expenditure or effort
7. Save from sins
8. Refrain from harming
9. Spend sparingly, avoid the waste of
10. Retain rights to
11. Record data on a computer
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in saved?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words