Is saved a Scrabble word?
Yes, saved is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Saved is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word saved.
- Rescued; especially from the power and consequences of sin
- Guarded from injury or destruction
- Save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- To keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- Bring into safety
- Spend less; buy at a reduced price
- Accumulate money for future use
- Make unnecessary an expenditure or effort
- Save from sins
- Refrain from harming
- Spend sparingly, avoid the waste of
- Retain rights to
- Record data on a computer
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in saved?
1 Anagram of Saved
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to saved:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'saved'.