Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Birch
The definition of birch, the meaning of the word Birch:
Is birch a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Hard close-grained wood of any of various birch trees; used especially in furniture and interior finishes and plywood
- n. - Any betulaceous tree or shrub of the genus Betula having a thin peeling bark
- n. - A switch consisting of a twig or a bundle of twigs from a birch tree; used to hit people as punishment
- v. - Whip with a birch twig
- adj. - Consisting of or made of wood of the birch tree
Birch is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in birch: B C H I R
8 words found using the letters in "Birch"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words