Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Quiets
The definition of quiets, the meaning of the word Quiets:
Is quiets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A period of calm weather
- n. - An untroubled state; free from disturbances
- n. - The absence of sound
- n. - A disposition free from stress or emotion
- v. - Become quiet or quieter
- v. - Make calm or still
Quiets is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in quiets: E I Q S T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to quiets:
36 words found using the letters in "Quiets"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words