Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Quench
The definition of quench, the meaning of the word Quench:
Is quench a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Satisfy (thirst)
- v. - Put out, as of fires, flames, or lights
- v. - Electronics: suppress (sparking) when the current is cut off in an inductive circuit, or suppress (an oscillation or discharge) in a component or device
- v. - Suppress or crush completely
- v. - Reduce the degree of (luminescence or phosphorescence) in (excited molecules or a material) by adding a suitable substance
- v. - Cool (hot metal) by plunging into cold water or other liquid
Quench is worth 20 points in Scrabble, and 22 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in quench: C E H N Q U
12 words found using the letters in "Quench"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words