Is pulled a Scrabble word?
Yes, pulled is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Pulled is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word pulled.
- Cause to move by pulling
- Direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- Move into a certain direction
- Apply force so as to cause motion towards the source of the motion
- Perform an act, usually with a negative connotation
- Bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover
- Steer into a certain direction
- Strain abnormally
- Cause to move in a certain direction by exerting a force upon, either physically or in an abstract sense
- Operate when rowing a boat
- Rein in to keep from winning a race
- Tear or be torn violently
- Hit in the direction that the player is facing when carrying through the swing
- Strip of feathers
- Remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
- Take sides with; align oneself with; show strong sympathy for
- Take away