Is protests a Scrabble word?
Yes, protests is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Protests is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word protests.
- Utter words of protest
- Express opposition through action or words
- Affirm or avow formally or solemnly
- A formal and solemn declaration of objection
- The act of protesting; a public (often organized) manifestation of dissent
- The act of making a strong public expression of disagreement and disapproval
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in protests?
1 Anagram of Protests
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to protests:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'protests'.