Is touch a Scrabble word?
Yes, touch is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Touch is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
27 definitions of the word touch.
- Make physical contact with, come in contact with
- Perceive via the tactile sense
- Affect emotionally
- Be relevant to
- Be in direct physical contact with; make contact
- Have an effect upon
- Deal with; usually used with a form of negation
- Cause to be in brief contact with
- To extend as far as
- Be equal to in quality or ability
- Tamper with
- Make a more or less disguised reference to
- Color lightly
- The event of something coming in contact with the body
- The faculty by which external objects or forces are perceived through contact with the body (especially the hands)
- A suggestion of some quality
- A distinguishing style
- The act of putting two things together with no space between them
- A slight but appreciable amount
- A communicative interaction
- A slight attack of illness
- The act of soliciting money (as a gift or loan)
- The sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin
- Deftness in handling matters
- The feel of mechanical action
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in touch?
1 Anagram of Touch
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to touch:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'touch'.