Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Pecks
The definition of pecks, the meaning of the word Pecks:
Is pecks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- n. - A British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 2 gallons
- n. - A United States dry measure equal to 8 quarts or 537.605 cubic inches
- v. - Hit lightly with a picking motion
- v. - Eat by pecking at, like a bird
- v. - Kiss lightly
- v. - Eat like a bird
- v. - Bother persistently with trivial complaints
Pecks is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in pecks: C E K P S
1 Anagram of Pecks
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pecks:
14 words found using the letters in "Pecks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words