Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Organic
The definition of organic, the meaning of the word Organic:
Is organic a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter
- adj. - Relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis
- adj. - Being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms
- adj. - Involving or affecting physiology or bodily organs
- adj. - Of or relating to foodstuff grown or raised without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides or hormones
- adj. - Simple and healthful and close to nature
- adj. - Constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
Organic is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in organic: A C G I N O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to organic:
111 words found using the letters in "Organic"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words