Is numbers a Scrabble word?
Yes, numbers is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Numbers is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
19 definitions of the word numbers.
- Add up in number or quantity
- Give numbers to
- Put into a group
- Determine the number or amount of
- Place a limit on the number of
- The fourth book of the Old Testament; contains a record of the number of Israelites who followed Moses out of Egypt
- An illegal daily lottery
- The property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals
- A concept of quantity involving zero and units
- A short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
- The number is used in calling a particular telephone
- A symbol used to represent a number
- One of a series published periodically
- A select company of people
- A numeral or string of numerals that is used for identification
- A clothing measurement
- The grammatical category for the forms of nouns and pronouns and verbs that are used depending on the number of entities involved (singular or dual or plural)
- An item of merchandise offered for sale