Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Newer
The definition of newer, the meaning of the word Newer:
Is newer a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Not of long duration; having just (or relatively recently) come into being or been made or acquired or discovered
- adj. - Original and of a kind not seen before
- adj. - Lacking training or experience
- adj. - Having no previous example or precedent or parallel
- adj. - Other than the former one(s); different
- adj. - Unaffected by use or exposure
- adj. - (of a new kind or fashion) gratuitously new
- adj. - In use after medieval times
- adj. - Used of a living language; being the current stage in its development
- adj. - (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity
- adj. - Unfamiliar
Newer is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in newer: E E N R W
1 Anagram of Newer
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to newer:
20 words found using the letters in "Newer"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words