Is neutral a Scrabble word?
Yes, neutral is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Neutral is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word neutral.
- Having no personal preference
- Having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive
- Not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest
- Possessing no distinctive quality or characteristics
- Having no hue
- Lacking distinguishing quality or characteristics
- Having no net electric charge
- One who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in neutral?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to neutral:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'neutral'.