Is musics a Scrabble word?
Yes, musics is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Musics is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word musics.
- An artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- Any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds
- Musical activity (singing or whistling etc.)
- (music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds)
- Punishment for one's actions
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in musics?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to musics:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'musics'.