Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Muscle
The definition of muscle, the meaning of the word Muscle:
Is muscle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One of the contractile organs of the body
- n. - Animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells
- n. - A bully employed as a thug or bodyguard
- n. - Authority or power or force (especially when used in a coercive way)
- n. - Possessing muscular strength
- v. - Make one's way by force
Muscle is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in muscle: C E L M S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to muscle:
45 words found using the letters in "Muscle"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words