Is mount a Scrabble word?
Yes, mount is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Mount is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word mount.
- Attach to a support
- Go up or advance
- Fix onto a backing, setting, or support
- Put up or launch
- Get up on the back of
- Go upward with gradual or continuous progress
- Prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance
- Copulate with
- A lightweight horse kept for riding only
- The act of climbing something
- A land mass that projects well above its surroundings; higher than a hill
- A mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry) that holds a gem in place
- Something forming a back that is added for strengthening
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mount?
2 Anagrams of Mount
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mount:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mount'.