Is medlars a Scrabble word?
Yes, medlars is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Medlars is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word medlars.
- Relational database of the United States National Library of Medicine for the storage and retrieval of bibliographical information concerning the biomedical literature
- Small deciduous tree of southern Africa having edible fruit
- Small deciduous Eurasian tree cultivated for its fruit that resemble crab apples
- A South African globular fruit with brown leathery skin and pithy flesh having a sweet-acid taste
- Crabapple-like fruit used for preserves
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in medlars?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to medlars:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'medlars'.