Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Marrow
The definition of marrow, the meaning of the word Marrow:
Is marrow a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The fatty network of connective tissue that fills the cavities of bones
- n. - Any of various squash plants grown for their elongated fruit with smooth dark green skin and whitish flesh
- n. - Very tender and very nutritious tissue from marrowbones
- n. - Large elongated squash with creamy to deep green skins
- n. - The choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
Marrow is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in marrow: A M O R R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to marrow:
30 words found using the letters in "Marrow"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words