Is slug a Scrabble word?
Yes, slug is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Slug is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word slug.
- Strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat
- Be idle; exist in a changeless situation
- A projectile that is fired from a gun
- A unit of mass equal to the mass that accelerates at 1 foot/sec/sec when acted upon by a force of 1 pound; approximately 14.5939 kilograms
- A counterfeit coin
- An idle slothful person
- An amount of an alcoholic drink (usually liquor) that is poured or gulped
- A strip of type metal used for spacing
- Any of various terrestrial gastropods having an elongated slimy body and no external shell
- (boxing) a blow with the fist
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slug?
2 Anagrams of Slug
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slug:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'slug'.